Linen Shirt Lisbon Dark Blue White Stripes
€129,00 was €178,80
This variant is currently sold out
Our new linen shirts are your best pick to stay cool during the next hot summer: the light and breathable fabric allows heat to escape quickly. By nature, it acts antibacterial and does not pill. But most of all it doesn’t need to be ironed and looks most stylish when slightly crinkled.
- Made from organic linen (GOTS)
- Manufactured in Portugal, designed in Switzerland
- Breathable and comfortable linen fabric, 126g/sqm Popelin weave
- Casual fit, back pleats for excellent wearing comfort
- Button-down collar
- Front pocket on the left
- Buttons made from natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- Horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
Production transparency is very important to us. Find more information on our partners here.
The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care and iron and washable at 40 °C.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Delivery within 3-5 working days to EU countries. You find more infos on our deliveries here.
SIZE AND FIT
This shirt comes in our Casual Fit.
You find the measurements of the shirt in our size chart.
Please note that the measurements in the size chart are related to the shirts, and not to the body.
Our model is 180 cm tall with a chest measurement of 98 cm and wears size M.