Classic Shirt White
This variant is currently sold out
‘Classic White’ is THE classic shirt that every man should own and will never go out of style. The CARPASUS shirt is a wardrobe classic that combines style, quality and sustainability in an elegant way. Made from organic cotton under fair working conditions and with a transparent supply chain.
- 100% organic fair-trade cotton (bioRe® sustainable cotton) cultivated and spun in India and Tanzania
- Soft and easy to iron twill fabric dyed and woven in Austria
- Slim fit cut for excellent wearing comfort designed in Switzerland and manufactured in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Fused New Kent collar with a modest spread, ideal to be worn with and without a tie
- Slightly rounded and fused cuffs
- Removable collar stays made from Swiss alpine maple wood (FSC certified)
- Buttons made from 100% natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- Horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care and iron and washable at 40 °C.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Delivery within 3-5 working days to EU countries. You find more infos on our deliveries here.
SIZE AND FIT
This shirt comes in our slightly fitted Classic Fit (Slim Fit).
Please note that the measurements in the size chart are related to the shirts, and not to the body.
Our model is 180 cm tall with a chest measurement of 98 cm and wears size 40.