CARPASUS Tailored Shirt 'easy'
This variant is currently sold out
Free shipping to Switzerland and EU
The CARPASUS shirt from our standard offering doesn’t fit perfectly? You would like to try another cut or need a different sleeve length? Order your tailored CARPASUS shirt now in just a few steps:
- Choose your favorite fabric colour from the CARPASUS collection
- Indicate your collar size
- Choose your size (see measurement table below)
- Choose between three different cuts: Regular Fit (straight), Slim Fit (slightly fitted), Body Fit (closely fitted)
- Define your sleeve length to the precise centimetre
- Define your back length to the precise centimetre
HOW TO FIND YOUR INDIVIDUAL MEASUREMENTS
Do you have a favourite shirt that fits perfectly? Then the easiest is to measure your shirt and compare the values with the numbers in the measurement table below to find out which one of the three cuts fits best. You can then adjust the sleeve and back length to the precise centimetre. The graphic below illustrates how to measure for a perfect result.
Visit us personally at an event or a fair and try on the CARPASUS shirt from our standard collection. You can also try on sample shirts with the Body Fit and Regular Fit cut and we can optimally advise you, choose the best cut for you and measure the exact sleeve and back lengths.
CHOOSE BETWEEN THREE CUTS
Our Regular Fit is a straight cut, the Slim Fit is slightly fitted with excellent wearing comfort and the Body Fit is more closely fitted with two tucks in the back. All measurements are in cm.
HOW TO MEASURE CORRECTLY
Put your favourite dress shirt on a table with the front buttons closed and measure the five indicated lengths on the back of the shirt. Compare the values with the tables below and choose the cut that is the closest to your measurements.
A – Back width: from armhole seam to armhole seam
B – Chest: from side seam to side seam until the intersection of armhole seam and side seam
C – Waist: from side seam to side seam 20 cm below the chest measurement
D – Back length: from nape seam until the border of the shirt
E – Sleeve length: from armhole seam to cuff (including cuff)
THIS MAKES YOUR CARPASUS SHIRT UNIQUE
The CARPASUS shirt is a wardrobe classic that combines style, quality and sustainability in an elegant way. Made from organic cotton under fair working conditions and with a transparent supply chain.
- 100% cotton (bioRe® organic and fairly traded) cultivated and spun in India
- Soft and easy to iron twill fabric dyed and woven in Austria
- Slim fit cut for excellent wearing comfort designed in Switzerland and sewn in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Removable collar stays made from bamboo (FSC certified)
- Buttons made from 100% natural corozo
- Fused New Kent collar with a modest spread, ideal to be worn with and without a tie
- Slightly rounded and fused cuffs
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
EASY TO IRON AND CARE
The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care and iron and washable at 40 °C.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Delivery within 5-6 weeks within Switzerland. Here you find more information on international delivery and returns.
Tailored shirts are manufactured individually for you and thus cannot be exchanged or returned, unless there was an error on our part. Thank you for your understanding.
Do you have questions regarding your CARPASUS tailored shirt 'easy'? We are happy to answer any questions. Please write us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your order!