Linen Shirt Stripes Nature
This variant is currently sold out
Our new linen shirts are your best pick to stay cool during the next hot summer: the light and breathable fabric allows heat to escape quickly. By nature, it acts antibacterial and does not pill. But most of all it doesn't need to be ironed and looks most stylish when slightly crinkled.
This long sleeve stripy shirt comes in three fresh and natural tones. Its Cut-away collar and the casual fit make it the perfect everyday piece. You might be happy to have more than just one colour...
- Made from organic linen (GOTS)
- Manufactured in Portugal, designed in Switzerland
- Breathable and comfortable linen fabric, 126g/sqm Popelin weave
- Casual fit, back pleats for excellent wearing comfort
- Cut-away collar
- Buttons made from natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- Horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care and iron and washable at 40 °C.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Delivery within 2-3 working days within Switzerland. Here you find more information on international delivery and returns.
SIZE AND FIT
This shirt comes in our Casual Fit.
Please note that the measurements in the size chart are related to the shirts, and not to the body.
Our model is 180 cm tall with a chest measurement of 98 cm and wears size M.