Flannel Shirt Populus Bordeaux
This variant is currently sold out
Free Shipping to Switzerland and EU!
Our Populus Flannel shirts are the new stars among our flannel collection. Populus is the latin name for aspen trees. Inspired by the changing colours of the aspen trees these flannel shirts come in wonderful colourful designs.
- Made from organic fair-trade cotton (bioRe® sustainable cotton) cultivated and spun in Tanzania as well as from organic cotton ressources from Turkey (GOTS certified)
- Soft and comfortable flannel fabric dyed and woven in Portugal
- Shirt manufactured in Portugal
- 148g/m^2 flannel fabric
- Casual fit cut and back pleats for excellent wearing comfort
- Button-down collar
- Front pocket on the left
- Buttons made from natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- Horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care and iron and washable at 40 °C.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Delivery within 2-3 working days within Switzerland. Here you find more information on international delivery and returns.
SIZE AND FIT
This shirt comes in our Casual Fit.
Please note that the measurements in the size chart are related to the shirts, and not to the body.
Our model is 180 cm tall with a chest measurement of 98 cm and wears size M.